Learning the DISC system helps you understand different behavioral styles in the workplace. You'll recognize that different styles aren't bad, they're just different. Learn to leverage those differences to enhance your performance, your interaction with customers, and build more effective teams.
Customize your workshops by incorporating DISC profiles for your workshop participants. They'll learn to:
- Improve communication with your external and internal customers
- Build leadership skills
- Accelerate your team's performance
- Reduce conflict
- Decrease unnecessary stress when dealing with different styles
Managers and supervisors use DISC profiles to ensure employees are best suited for their roles. Team leaders use DISC profiles to help teams work together more harmoniously even in the midst of disagreements.
These fully-customized, experiential training workshops provide all your employees with a uniquely effective and enjoyable approach to self-understanding and organizational performance improvement.
Here are some of our most popular topics for DISC workshops. Choose the topics below that best meet your objectives or “mix and match” these with topics from different categories.
- Basics of DISC styles of behavior
- Learning to observe and recognize others' styles
- Customer service and DISC styles
- Dynamics of your team and your team role
- Strategies for managing different behavioral styles
- Action plan for reducing conflict
- Aligning the needs and goals of your employees to achieve optimum results
- Motivational influences
If you don’t see what you want on this list, tell us and we’ll add it to your workshop.