These fully-customized, experiential training workshops provide all your employees with a uniquely effective and enjoyable approach to self-understanding and organizational performance improvement. Your managers and supervisors can use DISC behavioral profiles and tools in hiring employees, placing them in jobs that are best suited for them, and creating teams that can work together harmoniously even in the midst of severe disagreements.
Here are some of our most popular topics for DISC workshops. Choose the topics below that best meet your objectives or “mix and match” these with topics from different categories.
- Basics of DISC styles of behavior
- Learning to observe and recognize others' styles
- Dynamics of your team and your team role
- Maximizing strengths
- Strategies for managing different behavioral styles
- Action plan for reducing conflict
- Aligning the needs and goals of your employees to achieve optimum results
- Motivational influences
If you don’t see what you want on this list, tell us and we’ll add it to your workshop.
You can “mix and match” the topics to create your own unique workshop.
For example if you want a workshop on DISC you may include topics in the DISC category as well as topics in categories such as conflict resolution, team building, and diversity training.