Problem Solving Workshops
A key responsibility of managers and supervisors is solving problems and making decisions. Often, you are required to do this under intense pressure due to deadlines and conflicts. It is critical that you learn to respond rationally and methodically rather than reacting to the situation. Build, enrich and refresh your problem-solving skills so that you are prepared to make and help your employees make the best decisions for your business.
Here are some of our most popular topics for problem solving workshops. Choose the topics below that best meet your objectives or "mix and match" these with topics from different categories.
- Solution-Oriented Approaches to Group Problem Solving
- Resolving Issues While Preserving Relationships
- Collaborative Approach to Problem Solving
- Cooperation or Competition
- Fostering Creativity and Innovative Thinking
- Planning for Success and Effective Use of Resources
- Complex Problems - From Diagnosis to Treatment
If you don't see what you want on this list, tell us and we'll add it to your workshop.
You can "mix and match" the topics to create your own unique workshop. For example if you want a workshop on problem solving you may include topics in the problem solving category as well as topics in categories such as communication, conflict resolution and team building.